Extensive Experience. Exceptional Qualifications.
Defending Our Constitution And Your Rights For Over 36 Years
Criminal Defense Representation In Jackson And Amador County
- Has handled thousands of criminal cases, including 1000 cases involving contested evidentiary hearings and trials
- Recognized for “Distinguished Very High Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards”from 2014 through 2020 by Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory*
- Selected as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” Award in 2019 for “Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service” by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys – California
- Voted “Best Attorney”, Amador County for 2012 and 2018 by Amador County Ledger Dispatch
- Received Honorable mention by the Amador County Ledger Dispatch for 2011 and 2019
- He is a former law enforcement official; He served 23 years as a military police officer and has served as a deputy sheriff.
- Was a candidate for the position of Superior Court judge for Amador County, 2012
- Served with the Sacramento Public Defender’s office in criminal and juvenile courts
At The Law Office of Jeffrey D. Seaton, No Case Is Routine
Attorney Seaton has more than 30 years experience representing clients charged with DUI and other offenses. He knows the entire criminal and DUI process and combines his experience with a personal interest in every client’s welfare and well‑being.
We have investigators and other experts who will investigate and analyze your case to determine the validity of your arrest, then defend you at your Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearing and in court. If you were arrested in Amador County OR Calaveras County contact our California firm for a consultation.
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Seaton, we accept MasterCard, Visa and can arrange for a payment plan when necessary. Conveniently located near the Amador County jail, the District Attorney’s office and Amador Superior Court. We are available for weekend appointments and can meet with you before and after an arrest. Contact us, 209-283-1337
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.