Jackson DUI Lawyer and Amador County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience and Exceptional Qualifications in Jackson, California
When you face DUI, drug, assault or other charges in the Jackson area, you can depend on the diligence and legal knowledge of criminal defense lawyer Jeffrey D. Seaton. Attorney Seaton:
- Has handled thousands of criminal cases, including 850 cases involving contested evidentiary hearings and trials
- Received honorary mention by the Amador County Ledger Dispatch as best attorney of the year, 2012
- Is a former law enforcement official: He served 23 years as military police officer and has served as a deputy sheriff.
- Is former candidate for the position of Superior Court Judge for Amador County, 2012
- Served with the Sacramento Public Defender's office in criminal and juvenile courts
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Seaton, No Case Is Routine
Attorney Seaton has more than 23 years experience representing clients charged with DUI and knows the entire criminal and DUI process. He combines this experience with a personal interest in every client's welfare and well-being.
We have investigators and other experts who investigate and analyze your case to determine the validity of your arrest, then defend you at your DMV hearing and in court. If you were arrested in Amador County, Calaveras County, El Dorado County or Alpine County, contact us for a no-charge consultation.
At the Law Office of Jeffrey D. Seaton, we offer free initial 30-minute consultations, accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express, can arrange for a payment plan when necessary and are conveniently located one and a half blocks from the county jail and the district attorney's office. Also, we are available for evening and weekend appointments and can meet with you evening and weekends both before and after an arrest. To contact us, call 209-223-2311.